Last Chance for 20% Off!
Happy Monday Everyone!
I think we can all agree that this has been a loooong and cold February. Lucky for us it is the last week of February and we are one step closer to Spring! We are also one day closer to your Wedding Day and in the last week of our February Promo! You have until Saturday to book your Wedding Day Management Package (a.k.a. Day of Coordination) and receive 20% off!
We still have some dates available for 2015 and 2016 and would love to be part of your big day. If you are not sure if you need Wedding Day Management services, let us give you some thoughts to consider.
- Vendor Confirmations: The last week before your Wedding you will likely be picking up your dress, getting your mani-pedi and getting all of the final pieces in place. The last thing you want to do is follow up with all of your vendors to ensure all details are in place, they know when to show up, yadda, yadda, yadda. When you book this package, we will follow up with all vendors the week before the wedding.
- Itinerary Creation: We have all been to those Weddings that don’t seem to flow properly. Everything seems to happen all at once and guests are stuck sitting through speech after speech, dance after dance and are getting bored. When you book this package, we will create your Day Of Itinerary to ensure everything is balanced and the timeline runs smoothly. We will work with all vendors and send out the Itinerary to vendors and your Wedding Party the week before the Wedding.
- Rehearsal Management: Have you ever been to a Wedding Rehearsal where no one knows what to do? There is no Officiant present to manage the rehearsal and everyone is just eager to get to the Rehearsal Dinner. When you book this package, we will be run the Rehearsal and ensure everyone knows their cues and role in the Ceremony.
- Wedding Day Management: A whole blog can be written about what Wedding Planners take care of on the actual Wedding. Basically our goal is to ensure that you will be relaxed and enjoy your day, so when Table 6 is missing a place setting or your Best Man forgot his speech at home, we will fix the situation and you won’t even realize there was a situation at all.
- We are LOVE what we do: We are generally excited to be part of your Wedding Day and are committed to making it the best day possible.